Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Vietnamese language character replaced with "?" in InputField
1. Open attached project "InputVN.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Install "UniKeyNT.exe" and switch to the Vietnamese language. (see https://www.unikey.org/en/)
3. In Editor, enter Play Mode
4. In Game View's input field, enter "oof"
Expected result: The text changes to the "ồ" character
Actual result: The text changes to the "?" character
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0a7, 2021.2.0a17
In versions 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10, the "ô" character is also changed to "?"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated