Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Vietnamese language character replaced with "?" in InputField
1. Open attached project "InputVN.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Install "UniKeyNT.exe" and switch to the Vietnamese language. (see https://www.unikey.org/en/)
3. In Editor, enter Play Mode
4. In Game View's input field, enter "oof"
Expected result: The text changes to the "ồ" character
Actual result: The text changes to the "?" character
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0a7, 2021.2.0a17
In versions 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10, the "ô" character is also changed to "?"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background