Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
VideoPlayer.Prepare() broken on random video files
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Main" scene
3. Put a videofile in the PlayVideo Script's Clip Field (link attached)
4. Assign the videofile to "VideoQuad" PlayVideo component
5. Select VideoPlayer renderer to "VideoQuad" game object
Expected result: The video should start playing after a 5 second delay
Note: Only certain types of videos can not be played, it does not seem to depend on the format of the video.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0a6, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0b11, 5.6.0b4
Not reproduced on: 5.6.0b3,
Regression since: 5.6.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.