Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
VideoPlayer.Prepare() broken on random video files
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Main" scene
3. Put a videofile in the PlayVideo Script's Clip Field (link attached)
4. Assign the videofile to "VideoQuad" PlayVideo component
5. Select VideoPlayer renderer to "VideoQuad" game object
Expected result: The video should start playing after a 5 second delay
Note: Only certain types of videos can not be played, it does not seem to depend on the format of the video.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0a6, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0b11, 5.6.0b4
Not reproduced on: 5.6.0b3,
Regression since: 5.6.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.