Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[VideoPlayer] Different frame at the same Timestamp in different Unity versions
1. Open the attached '1014951_project' using 5.6 Unity version.
2. Play the 'MoviePlayerScene'.
- Notice the paused frame.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 using 2017+ Unity version.
Actual behavior (Screenshots attached):
- Paused frame differs between 5.6 and 2017+ Unity versions using the same project.
- 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.3.2f1. 2018.1.0b12,
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs