Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[VideoPlayer] Different frame at the same Timestamp in different Unity versions
1. Open the attached '1014951_project' using 5.6 Unity version.
2. Play the 'MoviePlayerScene'.
- Notice the paused frame.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 using 2017+ Unity version.
Actual behavior (Screenshots attached):
- Paused frame differs between 5.6 and 2017+ Unity versions using the same project.
- 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.3.2f1. 2018.1.0b12,
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up