Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[VideoPlayer] Different frame at the same Timestamp in different Unity versions
1. Open the attached '1014951_project' using 5.6 Unity version.
2. Play the 'MoviePlayerScene'.
- Notice the paused frame.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 using 2017+ Unity version.
Actual behavior (Screenshots attached):
- Paused frame differs between 5.6 and 2017+ Unity versions using the same project.
- 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.3.2f1. 2018.1.0b12,
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field