Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[VideoPlayer] Different frame at the same Timestamp in different Unity versions
1. Open the attached '1014951_project' using 5.6 Unity version.
2. Play the 'MoviePlayerScene'.
- Notice the paused frame.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 using 2017+ Unity version.
Actual behavior (Screenshots attached):
- Paused frame differs between 5.6 and 2017+ Unity versions using the same project.
- 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.3.2f1. 2018.1.0b12,
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos