Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Video] Unable to play preview in object selection dialog if it's not transcoded
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. In Hierarchy, select "Not Transcoded".
4. In Inspector, click the object selection button in the Video Clip parameter.
5. Select "Not Transcoded".
6. Click on the preview window to play the clip.
Expected result: Clip plays in the preview window.
Actual result: Console gives out error (GIF attached):
VideoManager::StartPreview() : Invalid VideoClip
VideoManager::PlayPreview() : Invalid Preview
Note #1: An additional "Transcoded" object is attached to show how the preview should work.
Reproducible with: 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3
Note #2: Not reproducible with previous versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject
- FileNotFoundException exception when there are special characters in the assembly path when calling Activator.CreateInstance
- [VR] Crash w/ Oculus and DX11 on Camera selection
- Editor crashes in FindRelativeTransformWithPath on entering Play mode, when two certain scripts are attached to game object