Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Video] Unable to play preview in object selection dialog if it's not transcoded
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. In Hierarchy, select "Not Transcoded".
4. In Inspector, click the object selection button in the Video Clip parameter.
5. Select "Not Transcoded".
6. Click on the preview window to play the clip.
Expected result: Clip plays in the preview window.
Actual result: Console gives out error (GIF attached):
VideoManager::StartPreview() : Invalid VideoClip
VideoManager::PlayPreview() : Invalid Preview
Note #1: An additional "Transcoded" object is attached to show how the preview should work.
Reproducible with: 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3
Note #2: Not reproducible with previous versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone