Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Video] Unable to play preview in object selection dialog if it's not transcoded
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. In Hierarchy, select "Not Transcoded".
4. In Inspector, click the object selection button in the Video Clip parameter.
5. Select "Not Transcoded".
6. Click on the preview window to play the clip.
Expected result: Clip plays in the preview window.
Actual result: Console gives out error (GIF attached):
VideoManager::StartPreview() : Invalid VideoClip
VideoManager::PlayPreview() : Invalid Preview
Note #1: An additional "Transcoded" object is attached to show how the preview should work.
Reproducible with: 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3
Note #2: Not reproducible with previous versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform