Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Video] Unable to play preview in object selection dialog if it's not transcoded
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. In Hierarchy, select "Not Transcoded".
4. In Inspector, click the object selection button in the Video Clip parameter.
5. Select "Not Transcoded".
6. Click on the preview window to play the clip.
Expected result: Clip plays in the preview window.
Actual result: Console gives out error (GIF attached):
VideoManager::StartPreview() : Invalid VideoClip
VideoManager::PlayPreview() : Invalid Preview
Note #1: An additional "Transcoded" object is attached to show how the preview should work.
Reproducible with: 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3
Note #2: Not reproducible with previous versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded