Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Video] Unable to play preview in object selection dialog if it's not transcoded
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. In Hierarchy, select "Not Transcoded".
4. In Inspector, click the object selection button in the Video Clip parameter.
5. Select "Not Transcoded".
6. Click on the preview window to play the clip.
Expected result: Clip plays in the preview window.
Actual result: Console gives out error (GIF attached):
VideoManager::StartPreview() : Invalid VideoClip
VideoManager::PlayPreview() : Invalid Preview
Note #1: An additional "Transcoded" object is attached to show how the preview should work.
Reproducible with: 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3
Note #2: Not reproducible with previous versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode