Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Video stutters on playback when "Loop" option is enabled in video component
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project
2. Press play
3. Observe video playback
Expected result: Video loops properly, plays with a steady frame rate.
Actual result: Video has a noticeable long pause part way through playback.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine