Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Planned for 2019.4.X
Video stutters on playback when "Loop" option is enabled in video component
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project
2. Press play
3. Observe video playback
Expected result: Video loops properly, plays with a steady frame rate.
Actual result: Video has a noticeable long pause part way through playback.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs
- [Mac] Performance regression in Editor UI
- AccessToken expiring and not being refreshed
- Particle System uses incorrect Transform Matrices for Motion Vectors when Shadow casting is enabled
- Unity terminates with error code 0 when an exception occurs while importing a package in bach mode