Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Planned for 2019.4.X
Video stutters on playback when "Loop" option is enabled in video component
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project
2. Press play
3. Observe video playback
Expected result: Video loops properly, plays with a steady frame rate.
Actual result: Video has a noticeable long pause part way through playback.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform