Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Video stutters on playback when "Loop" option is enabled in video component
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project
2. Press play
3. Observe video playback
Expected result: Video loops properly, plays with a steady frame rate.
Actual result: Video has a noticeable long pause part way through playback.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved