Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Planned for 2019.4.X
Video stutters on playback when "Loop" option is enabled in video component
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project
2. Press play
3. Observe video playback
Expected result: Video loops properly, plays with a steady frame rate.
Actual result: Video has a noticeable long pause part way through playback.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders