Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Video starts playing from an arbitrary frame when VideoPlayer.Pause is called before VideoPlayer.Play
1. Download and open the attached project "case_1283295-VideoPlayer_Bug_Report.zip"
2. Open "Video Scene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press "Prepare"
5. Press "Pause"
6. Press "Play"
Expected result: The video starts playing from frame 0
Actual result: The video starts playing from an arbitrary frame
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
The issue is only reproducible when internalTime time reference is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
When using the internal time reference, the state transition from prepared to paused to playing had a missing internal timestamp initialization, causing the VideoPlayer to jump ahead.
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in 2019.4.25f1