Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Video starts playing from an arbitrary frame when VideoPlayer.Pause is called before VideoPlayer.Play
1. Download and open the attached project "case_1283295-VideoPlayer_Bug_Report.zip"
2. Open "Video Scene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press "Prepare"
5. Press "Pause"
6. Press "Play"
Expected result: The video starts playing from frame 0
Actual result: The video starts playing from an arbitrary frame
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
The issue is only reproducible when internalTime time reference is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use