Search Issue Tracker
Video Script Playable Track not working as expected -- cannot properly manipulate video from timeline
When using the Video playables from the Default Playable package (https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/essentials/default-playables-95266), it is expected that the user is able to manipulate a video using the timeline UI. However, there are multiple issues preventing this from working properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefabs are reimporting every time a code change is made
- The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
- [Encoding/compression] Lightmap compression artifacts when Build Target = Android, Lightmap Encoding = Low
- Public Spaceship demo errors due to missing prefabs and references on 2020.1
- Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger