Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Video] Preview window of the video is blank upon transcoding after changing video importer settings.
Preview window of the video is blank upon transcoding after changing video importer settings.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Import attached video file.
3) Select Video Asset and switch the view to Inspector Window
4) Enable Transcode > Change settings. e.g. Dimensions > Square 1024
5) Click Apply
Actual result: Preview window appears blank.
Expected Result: Changes are reflected in the preview window.
Occurring on: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0a8
Working on: 2019.3.0a7
Environment: Only on Mac.
Note: Playing video in the preview window works fine and reflect changes as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project