Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Video] Preview window of the video is blank upon transcoding after changing video importer settings.
Preview window of the video is blank upon transcoding after changing video importer settings.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Import attached video file.
3) Select Video Asset and switch the view to Inspector Window
4) Enable Transcode > Change settings. e.g. Dimensions > Square 1024
5) Click Apply
Actual result: Preview window appears blank.
Expected Result: Changes are reflected in the preview window.
Occurring on: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0a8
Working on: 2019.3.0a7
Environment: Only on Mac.
Note: Playing video in the preview window works fine and reflect changes as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs