Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Video] Preview window of the video is blank upon transcoding after changing video importer settings.
Preview window of the video is blank upon transcoding after changing video importer settings.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Import attached video file.
3) Select Video Asset and switch the view to Inspector Window
4) Enable Transcode > Change settings. e.g. Dimensions > Square 1024
5) Click Apply
Actual result: Preview window appears blank.
Expected Result: Changes are reflected in the preview window.
Occurring on: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0a8
Working on: 2019.3.0a7
Environment: Only on Mac.
Note: Playing video in the preview window works fine and reflect changes as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version