Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Video] Preview window of the video is blank upon transcoding after changing video importer settings.
Preview window of the video is blank upon transcoding after changing video importer settings.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Import attached video file.
3) Select Video Asset and switch the view to Inspector Window
4) Enable Transcode > Change settings. e.g. Dimensions > Square 1024
5) Click Apply
Actual result: Preview window appears blank.
Expected Result: Changes are reflected in the preview window.
Occurring on: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0a8
Working on: 2019.3.0a7
Environment: Only on Mac.
Note: Playing video in the preview window works fine and reflect changes as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak