Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Video] Preview window of the video is blank upon transcoding after changing video importer settings.
Preview window of the video is blank upon transcoding after changing video importer settings.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Import attached video file.
3) Select Video Asset and switch the view to Inspector Window
4) Enable Transcode > Change settings. e.g. Dimensions > Square 1024
5) Click Apply
Actual result: Preview window appears blank.
Expected Result: Changes are reflected in the preview window.
Occurring on: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0a8
Working on: 2019.3.0a7
Environment: Only on Mac.
Note: Playing video in the preview window works fine and reflect changes as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Only broken with asset database v2. Changed internal expected asset file naming convention to adjust.