Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Video Player] Video Clip renders only in single Game Window when multiple Game Windows are open
Video Clip renders only in single Game Window when multiple Game Windows are open
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Import a video clip
3. Drag and drop the video clip into a hierarchy
4. Add multiple game windows in editor
5. Enter play mode
Video Clip renders only in single Game Window
Video Clip render in all game windows.
2019.1.0a13 (3bff0e4c3744), 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a10
Working fine on:
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- Serialized attribute cannot be focused and written in when it goes after "TextArea" field
- Crash when dragging Prefab into scene
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders