Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
[Video Player] Video Clip renders only in single Game Window when multiple Game Windows are open
Video Clip renders only in single Game Window when multiple Game Windows are open
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Import a video clip
3. Drag and drop the video clip into a hierarchy
4. Add multiple game windows in editor
5. Enter play mode
Video Clip renders only in single Game Window
Video Clip render in all game windows.
2019.1.0a13 (3bff0e4c3744), 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a10
Working fine on:
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown