Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Video Player] Video Clip renders only in single Game Window when multiple Game Windows are open
Video Clip renders only in single Game Window when multiple Game Windows are open
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Import a video clip
3. Drag and drop the video clip into a hierarchy
4. Add multiple game windows in editor
5. Enter play mode
Video Clip renders only in single Game Window
Video Clip render in all game windows.
2019.1.0a13 (3bff0e4c3744), 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a10
Working fine on:
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Enlighten] Worker thread related message is printed in the log regardless of realtime GI being enabled or not
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Broken link in HDRP manual