Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
[Video Player] Video Clip renders only in single Game Window when multiple Game Windows are open
Video Clip renders only in single Game Window when multiple Game Windows are open
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Import a video clip
3. Drag and drop the video clip into a hierarchy
4. Add multiple game windows in editor
5. Enter play mode
Video Clip renders only in single Game Window
Video Clip render in all game windows.
2019.1.0a13 (3bff0e4c3744), 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a10
Working fine on:
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called