Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
[Video Player] Video Clip renders only in single Game Window when multiple Game Windows are open
Video Clip renders only in single Game Window when multiple Game Windows are open
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Import a video clip
3. Drag and drop the video clip into a hierarchy
4. Add multiple game windows in editor
5. Enter play mode
Video Clip renders only in single Game Window
Video Clip render in all game windows.
2019.1.0a13 (3bff0e4c3744), 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a10
Working fine on:
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- [PLM] Changing "Lightmap Parameters" does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites