Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Video isn't flipped when Video Player is set to Fit Vertically or Flip Vertically is enabled in the file Import Setting
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Main Camera -> Go to the Inspector window ->Video Player ->Aspect Ratio and set it to Fit Vertically
3. Enter a Play mode and see that the video is still horizontal, quit Play mode
4. In the Project window select "IMG_0378"
5. Go to Inspector -> enable Flip Vertically and inspect the Preview window
Expected: Video is flipped vertically
Actual: Video stays horizontal
Reproduced on: 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first