Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[VFXGraph][HDRP] MainCamera to Sceneview Fallback doesn't work anymore
1. Import the attached project and open the Repro scene
2. Hide the Game View
3. In the Scene view, zoom in and out from the effect
4. Observe that all particles do not turn red
5. Open the VFX and enable the Collide with Depth Buffer block in Update
6. Repeat step 3 and observe that the particles now go from green to red when the Scene camera is far
- The Game/Scene camera fallback to work with all MainCamera operator outputs, even if camera buffers are not used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes