Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[VFXGraph] Add Color node color preview continues showing the color selection when the "Esc" key was pressed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "VFXGraphColorPicker" project
2. Open the "new VFX" window by double-clicking on the "new VFX" Asset in the Project window
3. In the Add Color node press on the pipette to start a color selection
4. Press "Esc"
Expected results: The color preview returns to the initial color it was
Actual results: The color preview continues being updated to the color the mouse hovers over
Reproducible with: 7.5.1 (2019.4.15f1), 9.0.0-preview.71 (2020.1.14f1), 10.1.0 (2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a6)
Could not test with: 5.16.1-preview because of the CS0234 and CS0264 errors
- The issue is only visual, after pressing "Esc" the color will not be picked if the left mouse button is pressed anywhere
- Opening the HDR Color wheel (by pressing on the color preview square) and choosing a color fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete