Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[VFX Window] Target GameObject attach button does not allow attaching a valid VFX if the last selection was invalid.
1. Open a VFX from the project folder that is not present in the scene
2. Make sure its Target GameObject window is closed
3. Drag the VFX in the scene
4. While it is still selected, open the Target GameObject window within the VFX Window
5. Observe that the Attach button is grayed out.
6. Select another object in the hierarchy and then click back on the VFX game object
7. Observe that the Attach button is now available.
When the Target GameObject window is opened to check if the currently selected game object contains a VisualEffect component and enable the attach button.
- Not a regression, existing behavior
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time