Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[VFX Window] Target GameObject attach button does not allow attaching a valid VFX if the last selection was invalid.
1. Open a VFX from the project folder that is not present in the scene
2. Make sure its Target GameObject window is closed
3. Drag the VFX in the scene
4. While it is still selected, open the Target GameObject window within the VFX Window
5. Observe that the Attach button is grayed out.
6. Select another object in the hierarchy and then click back on the VFX game object
7. Observe that the Attach button is now available.
When the Target GameObject window is opened to check if the currently selected game object contains a VisualEffect component and enable the attach button.
- Not a regression, existing behavior
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
Resolution Note (fix version 12.0.0):