Search Issue Tracker
[VFX] VFX window is opened instead of Scene window when both windows are docked next to each other
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Open New VFX window and dock it near the Scene
3. Open OutdoorsScene
4. Select 'New VFX' in the Hierarchy
Expected result: GameObject is selected and components are provided in the Inspector. Scene view remains open.
Actual result: VFX window is opened instead of Scene window.
Reproduced with: 2022.2.0a1, 2022.1.0b3, 2022.1.0a16.
Didn't reproduce with: 2022.1.0a15, 2021.2.8f1.
If not reproducible, close and reopen VFX window.
When VFX window is docked in a different place, the issue doesn't reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer