Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[VFX][URP] Order of transformations changes when saving graph
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "Test"
2. Open the 'Space' Visual Effect Graph
3. Save it (notice the effect changing position to the correct one)
4. Reimport all assets
Expected result: Transform doesn't change when reimporting assets or saving the Visual Effect Graph
Actual result: Transform changes when reimporting assets or saving the Visual Effect Graph
Reproducible with: 10.5.0 (2020.3.16f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.17f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a5)
Couldn't test with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.29f1) (the provided VFX breaks)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 12.0.0):
Fixed in 2021.1.27f1