Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
VFX teleports to the Camera position when the VFX has a Collide with Depth Buffer block and Projection is set to Orthographic
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "HDRP_VFXGRAPH_SOFTPARTICLES.zip" project
2. Open the "scene" Scene
3. Select the "Main Camera" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
4. Set the Projection property of the Camera Component to Orthographic
5. Observe the VFX in the Game view
Expected result: VFX is sliding off a surface
Actual result: VFX is teleporting to the Camera position (More visible in the Scene view)
Reproducible with: 7.5.2 (2019.4.19f1), 10.2.2 (2020.2.3f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3)
- The issue is not reproducible with Perspective Projection
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes