Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Sanitize deletes some operators/blocks
The Sanitize process in Visual Effect Graph is leading to deleted operator.
Step to reproduce :
- Open the attached VFX in 2021.1 (11.x)
- Observe the four "GetSpawnCount"
- Open the attached VFX in 2021.1 (12.x)
- Observe the data loss
All sanitize operation which are creating a scriptable object are affected. The Sanitize process occurs during OnPreprocessAsset and all these created data are deleted after the callback.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] Blit with Custom Shader is not rendered in Player
- Error “TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ’getSupportedExtensions')" is thrown and WebGL builds do not run on ChromeOS devices when using WebGL 1.0 Graphics API
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer