Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Sanitize deletes some operators/blocks
The Sanitize process in Visual Effect Graph is leading to deleted operator.
Step to reproduce :
- Open the attached VFX in 2021.1 (11.x)
- Observe the four "GetSpawnCount"
- Open the attached VFX in 2021.1 (12.x)
- Observe the data loss
All sanitize operation which are creating a scriptable object are affected. The Sanitize process occurs during OnPreprocessAsset and all these created data are deleted after the callback.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project
- Link to documentation for PlayableDirector Component is broken