Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Sanitize deletes some operators/blocks
The Sanitize process in Visual Effect Graph is leading to deleted operator.
Step to reproduce :
- Open the attached VFX in 2021.1 (11.x)
- Observe the four "GetSpawnCount"
- Open the attached VFX in 2021.1 (12.x)
- Observe the data loss
All sanitize operation which are creating a scriptable object are affected. The Sanitize process occurs during OnPreprocessAsset and all these created data are deleted after the callback.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][URP][OpenGLES3] Render Texture memory increases by 50% when using OpenGLES 3
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()