Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.32f1
[VFX] Runtime leak spawning many VFX
Step to repro:
- Open the repro project (it allocates and destroys 10k VFX every ten seconds)
- Build a runtime on Windows
- Observe slow leak in memory (logged as untracked memory)
- It leads to crash on platform without enough memory.
We are highly suspecting a regression but didn't identified a range yet.
Created a faster repro project at : https://github.cds.internal.unity3d.com/pauld/VFX_Repro_52800
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project