Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[VFX] ResetOverride doesn't serialize correctly
ResetOverride call from script doesn't behave as expected.
Repro step :
- Open VFX_Repro
- Select the VFX in the scene
- In Inspector, modify the exposed property "color"
- In view, click on "Reset Override button" (debug script)
- Observe the color correctly reset in view but not in inspector
Expected result :
- The "exposed" toggle returns to "false" when "ResetOverride" has been invoked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline