Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[VFX] ResetOverride doesn't serialize correctly
ResetOverride call from script doesn't behave as expected.
Repro step :
- Open VFX_Repro
- Select the VFX in the scene
- In Inspector, modify the exposed property "color"
- In view, click on "Reset Override button" (debug script)
- Observe the color correctly reset in view but not in inspector
Expected result :
- The "exposed" toggle returns to "false" when "ResetOverride" has been invoked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR