Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[VFX] ResetOverride doesn't serialize correctly
ResetOverride call from script doesn't behave as expected.
Repro step :
- Open VFX_Repro
- Select the VFX in the scene
- In Inspector, modify the exposed property "color"
- In view, click on "Reset Override button" (debug script)
- Observe the color correctly reset in view but not in inspector
Expected result :
- The "exposed" toggle returns to "false" when "ResetOverride" has been invoked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking