Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[VFX] ResetOverride doesn't serialize correctly
ResetOverride call from script doesn't behave as expected.
Repro step :
- Open VFX_Repro
- Select the VFX in the scene
- In Inspector, modify the exposed property "color"
- In view, click on "Reset Override button" (debug script)
- Observe the color correctly reset in view but not in inspector
Expected result :
- The "exposed" toggle returns to "false" when "ResetOverride" has been invoked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied