Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[VFX] ResetOverride doesn't serialize correctly
ResetOverride call from script doesn't behave as expected.
Repro step :
- Open VFX_Repro
- Select the VFX in the scene
- In Inspector, modify the exposed property "color"
- In view, click on "Reset Override button" (debug script)
- Observe the color correctly reset in view but not in inspector
Expected result :
- The "exposed" toggle returns to "false" when "ResetOverride" has been invoked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)