Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.0
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Particles flicker when Blend Mode is set to Alpha, Turbulence Block is enabled and there is more than 50000 particles
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Bugs.zip"
2. Open "Particles" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Particles do not flicker
Actual result: Particles do flicker
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0b10
Package reproducible with - 5.3.1, 5.10
1) Not reproducible with 2017.4 because VFX was not implemented yet.
2) Could not reproduce with 2018.3 and 2019.2 because of Editor errors
3) Could not reproduce with earlier than 5.3.1 package versions because of Editor errors
4) Not reproducible if Turbulence Intensity is set to 0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()