Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for N/A
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Particle simulation doesn't match the reference VFX when using VisualEffect.Simulate
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "Scene"
2. In the Game View, inspect the reference Visual Effect "VFX_Ref"
3. Compare it to the Visual Effect using VisualEffect.Simulate "VFX_Simulate"
Expected result: VisualEffect.Simulate matches the reference
Actual result: VisualEffect.Simulate doesn't match the reference
Reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.29f1) 10.6.0 (2020.3.16f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.17f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element