Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.5.1
Found in [Package]
9.0.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.1, 7.3.1, 7.1.8
[VFX] NullReferenceException throw on adding the "Previous Position Binder" component
Adding the "Previous Position Binder" component causes the editor to throw NullReferenceException, refer to the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Windows > Package Manager > Visual Effects Graph > Install
3. Hierarchy >right-click > Create Empty
4. Add "Previous Position Binder" component in the Inspector
NullReferenceException is thrown on adding the "Previous Position Binder" component.
"Previous Position Binder" component is added without any errors.
2020.2.0a9, 2020.1.0b8, 2019.3.0f3 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.1, 7.3.1, 7.1.8.
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEngine.VFX.Utility.VFXPreviousPositionBinder.OnEnable () (at firstname.lastname@example.org/runtime/utilities/propertybinding/implementation/vfxpreviouspositionbinder.cs:17)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset