Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 2023.2.X
Fixed in 2022.2.8f1, 2023.1.0b6
[VFX Graph] Particles Flicker when sorting and/or Indirect draw is on.
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity
2. create a new VFX Graph
3. make sure you're Particle Ouput is set to Quad.
4. Set the Quad Output
5. In the inspector turn Sorting On, or Off
6. if turn Off, turn Indirect Draw On
7.Drag and drop the VFX from project folder to the scene.
8. observe the particle Flickering
9. Smetime it's more noticeable when adding a second vfx graph to the scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode