Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.2.X
Found in [Package]
9.0.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.1, 7.3.1, 7.0.0
[VFX Graph] Multiple Properties are getting clipped on minimising probability sampling logic node dropdown
In visual effect graph on creating 'probability sampling' operator logic node, Minimising its dropdown resulting multiple Properties are getting clipped. refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP project
2. Project view > Right-Click > Create > Visual Effects > Visual Effect Graph.
3. Visual Effect Graph > Add Node Operator > Logic > Probability Sampling.
4. Probability Sampling > click on settings icon > Minimise Dropdown.
5. Change multiple properties(ex.Colour, AnimationCurve, bool...) and observe
Multiple Properties are getting clipped on minimising probability sampling logic node dropdown
Probability sampling logic node dropdown should minimise fairly without clipping any properties
2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.1f1, 2019.3.1f1 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.1, 7.3.1, 7.0.0.
-Same issue occurring with 'Switch' & 'Branch' Operator Logic Nodes.
-VFX Graph introduced in Unity 2019.3.0a10 with Package Version 7.0.0
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off