Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[VFX Graph] Crash: subgraph with Output Mesh using a random for the mesh
Unity crashes when using a subgraph with a mesh output and a random on the mesh
Add the Parent effect to the scene
Right click on the child subgraph and attempt to open it
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails