Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.2
Found in [Package]
[VFX Graph] Cannot undo changed Properties when the Visual Effect is contained in a Prefab Variant
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "undoRepro"
2. In the Project window, select the Asset "Prefab Variant" (Assets/Prefab Variant.prefab)
3. In the Inspector window, under the Visual Effect "Properties" tab, change the value of the "Speed" component to 200
4. Undo the change (Edit > Undo Modified Property in Prefab...)
5. Inspect the value of the "Speed" component
Expected result: The value is 30
Actual result: The value is 200
Reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.36f1), 10.8.1 (2020.3.27f1), 12.1.4 (2021.2.9f1), 13.1.5 (2022.1.0b5), 14.0.0 (2022.2.0a3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used
- Silent crash when GameObjects collide when transform.SetParent is used