Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X, 2023.3.X
[VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new VFX Graph
2) Add Sphere and Position properties for it
3) Enable editing gizmos in inspector, drag position gizmo a little
4) Switch back to Sphere gizmo, in the Blackboard disable "Exposed" for it
5) Observe gizmo is still visible and interactable. New edits are not represented in the inspector transform values. All new sphere properties will be created with this transform.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0
- Serialized fields in the Inspector are not shown when the script is derived from the PropertyDrawer class
- [Search] Resizing docked Search window with search term throws errors in the Console