Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.7f1, 2023.1.9f1, 2023.2.0a23
[VFX] Failure to cull VFX commands when no renderer in the CullResults
Camera command culling fails when no VFX are visible in the camera frustum.
How to reproduce :
* Create a scene with one default VFX, two cameras, and no lights
* Move one of the cameras such that the VFX bounds are completely outside the camera frustum.
* Enter Play Mode
* Open the profiler, start profiling.
* Find the VFX.ProcessCamera marker
* Observe that *both* cameras emit BatchUpdate and SortBuffer commands. (FillIndirectRenderArgs is ok)
Expected result : Only the camera where the VFX is visible should emit the BatchUpdate and SortBuffer commands.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags