Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.7f1, 2023.1.9f1, 2023.2.0a23
[VFX] Failure to cull VFX commands when no renderer in the CullResults
Camera command culling fails when no VFX are visible in the camera frustum.
How to reproduce :
* Create a scene with one default VFX, two cameras, and no lights
* Move one of the cameras such that the VFX bounds are completely outside the camera frustum.
* Enter Play Mode
* Open the profiler, start profiling.
* Find the VFX.ProcessCamera marker
* Observe that *both* cameras emit BatchUpdate and SortBuffer commands. (FillIndirectRenderArgs is ok)
Expected result : Only the camera where the VFX is visible should emit the BatchUpdate and SortBuffer commands.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader is rendered pink or not rendered at all in the Editor and Player when the Precision is set to "Half" in the Shader Graph and the Android or iOS Platform is selected
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications