Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a14
[VFX] Dragging regular material onto a VFX graph will override its own material
Steps to reproduce:
1) Simply create a VFX graph in your scene and a material in asset browser
2) Drag and drop material onto the VFX asset
3) If you have mesh outputs observe how it overrides VFX's own material and breaks any particle positioning.
Notes: Re-enabling VFX component or re-compile resolve the issue. Restarting graph doesn't.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released