Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a14
[VFX] Dragging regular material onto a VFX graph will override its own material
Steps to reproduce:
1) Simply create a VFX graph in your scene and a material in asset browser
2) Drag and drop material onto the VFX asset
3) If you have mesh outputs observe how it overrides VFX's own material and breaks any particle positioning.
Notes: Re-enabling VFX component or re-compile resolve the issue. Restarting graph doesn't.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene