Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a14
[VFX] Dragging regular material onto a VFX graph will override its own material
Steps to reproduce:
1) Simply create a VFX graph in your scene and a material in asset browser
2) Drag and drop material onto the VFX asset
3) If you have mesh outputs observe how it overrides VFX's own material and breaks any particle positioning.
Notes: Re-enabling VFX component or re-compile resolve the issue. Restarting graph doesn't.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles