Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.25f1, 2022.2.12f1, 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a3
[VFX/SG] Incorrect interpolator specifier
1. Output UVs from flipbook node in color
2. Observe some pixels are at a different frame
Note: internally raised, more info in comment section.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Vertex data is displaced when building with Addressables with Optimize Mesh Data enabled
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode