Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[VFX] Collision with SDF not correct and not robust
The block Collide with Signed Distance Field, can lead to some leaks with some SDFs (narrow, or hollow).
It can be easily made more robust to inputs.
Reproduction step :
- Open the attached project
- Observe some particles leaking through the collider.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name