Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[VFX] Collision with SDF not correct and not robust
The block Collide with Signed Distance Field, can lead to some leaks with some SDFs (narrow, or hollow).
It can be easily made more robust to inputs.
Reproduction step :
- Open the attached project
- Observe some particles leaking through the collider.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique