Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[VFX] Collision with SDF not correct and not robust
The block Collide with Signed Distance Field, can lead to some leaks with some SDFs (narrow, or hollow).
It can be easily made more robust to inputs.
Reproduction step :
- Open the attached project
- Observe some particles leaking through the collider.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine