Search Issue Tracker
Vertical/Horizontal white lines are flickering in the Tilemap when using Sprite Atlas
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "TilemapBugRepro.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe the Tilemap in the Game view
Expected result: No vertical/horizontal lines are flickering on the Tilemap
Actual result: Vertical/horizontal lines are flickering on the Tilemap
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a7
Could not test with: 2018.4.29f1 (Tilemap is not visible in the Game view)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string