Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Vertex Streams] Crash at particlesystemgeometryjob.cpp:337] BuildCustomData when using UV vertex streams with 1 XY tile
Using the anim blend or anim frame streams with the Texture Sheet Animation module is disabled or enabled with only 1 tile on X and Y crashes Unity.
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Add a anim blend and/or anim frame stream
3. Disable the Texture Sheet Animation module, or set its values to 1 on X and 1 on Y.
4. Unity Crashes.
- Not a regression, vertex stream revamp is a new feature
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio