Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Vertex Streams] Crash at particlesystemgeometryjob.cpp:337] BuildCustomData when using UV vertex streams with 1 XY tile
Using the anim blend or anim frame streams with the Texture Sheet Animation module is disabled or enabled with only 1 tile on X and Y crashes Unity.
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Add a anim blend and/or anim frame stream
3. Disable the Texture Sheet Animation module, or set its values to 1 on X and 1 on Y.
4. Unity Crashes.
- Not a regression, vertex stream revamp is a new feature
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications