Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[Version Control][PlasticSCM] "Version control plugin error" while trying to connect to Plastic Server
I have Plastic SCM server installed on Win8.1 machine and is able to connect to it from Unity Editor on the same machine but when I try to connect from any other machines (even with the same credentials) through Unity Editor is says "Version Control plugin error" "Plastic scm not installed". See attached editor logs
But the visual client for Plastic SCM is able to connect to that server.
So, it maybe the problem with licensing the unity-plugin inside plastic scm lic file, or the unity plugin error itself.
I've described the situation to codice guys (plastic scm devs), they don't answered yet.
1. Run plastic scm server on one machine
2. Try to connect to this server from another machine
"Version Control plugin error"
"Plastic scm not installed" error in console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space