Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[Version Control][PlasticSCM] "Version control plugin error" while trying to connect to Plastic Server
I have Plastic SCM server installed on Win8.1 machine and is able to connect to it from Unity Editor on the same machine but when I try to connect from any other machines (even with the same credentials) through Unity Editor is says "Version Control plugin error" "Plastic scm not installed". See attached editor logs
But the visual client for Plastic SCM is able to connect to that server.
So, it maybe the problem with licensing the unity-plugin inside plastic scm lic file, or the unity plugin error itself.
I've described the situation to codice guys (plastic scm devs), they don't answered yet.
1. Run plastic scm server on one machine
2. Try to connect to this server from another machine
"Version Control plugin error"
"Plastic scm not installed" error in console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar