Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[Version Control][PlasticSCM] "Version control plugin error" while trying to connect to Plastic Server
I have Plastic SCM server installed on Win8.1 machine and is able to connect to it from Unity Editor on the same machine but when I try to connect from any other machines (even with the same credentials) through Unity Editor is says "Version Control plugin error" "Plastic scm not installed". See attached editor logs
But the visual client for Plastic SCM is able to connect to that server.
So, it maybe the problem with licensing the unity-plugin inside plastic scm lic file, or the unity plugin error itself.
I've described the situation to codice guys (plastic scm devs), they don't answered yet.
1. Run plastic scm server on one machine
2. Try to connect to this server from another machine
"Version Control plugin error"
"Plastic scm not installed" error in console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager