Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Version Control passwords can be accessed by calling GetConfigValue()
1. Open the attached project ( or create and empty project) and connection to perforce.
2. The password now can be accessed by calling:
('Output Password' menu in the attached project).
EditorUserSettings.asset obviously doesn't store the password in plaintext, but should it be so easily accessible?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode