Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Version Control passwords can be accessed by calling GetConfigValue()
1. Open the attached project ( or create and empty project) and connection to perforce.
2. The password now can be accessed by calling:
('Output Password' menu in the attached project).
EditorUserSettings.asset obviously doesn't store the password in plaintext, but should it be so easily accessible?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'