Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Version Control passwords can be accessed by calling GetConfigValue()
1. Open the attached project ( or create and empty project) and connection to perforce.
2. The password now can be accessed by calling:
('Output Password' menu in the attached project).
EditorUserSettings.asset obviously doesn't store the password in plaintext, but should it be so easily accessible?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build