Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Version Control passwords can be accessed by calling GetConfigValue()
1. Open the attached project ( or create and empty project) and connection to perforce.
2. The password now can be accessed by calling:
('Output Password' menu in the attached project).
EditorUserSettings.asset obviously doesn't store the password in plaintext, but should it be so easily accessible?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file