Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Vector property input boxes for materials shrinks when width of the inspector reaches certain size
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open "Water4 > Materials > Water4Simple(or Water4Advanced)"
3. Notice, that X,Y,Z,W values in the inspector has very small input boxes(GIF attached).
4. Change width of the inspector to minimal possible size.
5. Notice, that input box values are visible.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0a5, 5.4.0a6, 5.4.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework