Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Vector property input boxes for materials shrinks when width of the inspector reaches certain size
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open "Water4 > Materials > Water4Simple(or Water4Advanced)"
3. Notice, that X,Y,Z,W values in the inspector has very small input boxes(GIF attached).
4. Change width of the inspector to minimal possible size.
5. Notice, that input box values are visible.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0a5, 5.4.0a6, 5.4.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3