Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Vector property input boxes for materials shrinks when width of the inspector reaches certain size
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open "Water4 > Materials > Water4Simple(or Water4Advanced)"
3. Notice, that X,Y,Z,W values in the inspector has very small input boxes(GIF attached).
4. Change width of the inspector to minimal possible size.
5. Notice, that input box values are visible.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0a5, 5.4.0a6, 5.4.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window