Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Vector property input boxes for materials shrinks when width of the inspector reaches certain size
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open "Water4 > Materials > Water4Simple(or Water4Advanced)"
3. Notice, that X,Y,Z,W values in the inspector has very small input boxes(GIF attached).
4. Change width of the inspector to minimal possible size.
5. Notice, that input box values are visible.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0a5, 5.4.0a6, 5.4.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs