Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Vector property input boxes for materials shrinks when width of the inspector reaches certain size
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open "Water4 > Materials > Water4Simple(or Water4Advanced)"
3. Notice, that X,Y,Z,W values in the inspector has very small input boxes(GIF attached).
4. Change width of the inspector to minimal possible size.
5. Notice, that input box values are visible.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0a5, 5.4.0a6, 5.4.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account