Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[VCS] XRSettings file shows checkout pop up which is inconsistent with other settings files
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Submit assets to VCS
3. Add script to project or cause domain reload
4. Notice that XRSettings gets checked out even though no changes were actually made to the file. In 2019.3 it also shows pop-up for checkout which is not consistent with other settings files. Pop up also shows up again if it's canceled
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a1 and wherever fix for case 1113207 got backported
Jun 18, 2019 18:58
Jun 11, 2019 15:35
This is an issue in 2019.1.1f1, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.1.6f1.
Please consider back-patching to correct this in 2019.1.7f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Removed prompt string which silences the prompting dialog from appearing.