Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[VCS] Version Control window file list does not use same (lexicographic?) sorting as project view
Project window uses lexicographic number aware sorting, so e.g. Foo10 is listed after Foo2. However in Version Control window Foo10 is listed before Foo2, since presumably it uses very simple string sorting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux doesn't complete when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers