Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[VCS] Version Control window file list does not use same (lexicographic?) sorting as project view
Project window uses lexicographic number aware sorting, so e.g. Foo10 is listed after Foo2. However in Version Control window Foo10 is listed before Foo2, since presumably it uses very simple string sorting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets