Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[VCS] Version Control window file list does not use same (lexicographic?) sorting as project view
Project window uses lexicographic number aware sorting, so e.g. Foo10 is listed after Foo2. However in Version Control window Foo10 is listed before Foo2, since presumably it uses very simple string sorting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%