Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[VCS] Version Control window file list does not use same (lexicographic?) sorting as project view
Project window uses lexicographic number aware sorting, so e.g. Foo10 is listed after Foo2. However in Version Control window Foo10 is listed before Foo2, since presumably it uses very simple string sorting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project