Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[VCS] Reverting Unchanged causes a reimport
1. Download the "VCSBug" project to your preferred workspace and open it
2. Connect it to Perforce
3. Add and submit all of the current assets
4. "Bug" -> "VCS"
5. "Checkout all"
6. "Revert Unchanged"
Expected Result: Reverting Unchanged files doesn't cause a script recompile
Actual Result: Reverting Unchanged files causes a script recompile
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a8, 2019.3.0b6, 2019.2.9f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2017.4.33f1
On 2019.3 assemblies are locked for a significant amount of time
- Reproduces with all files, not just scripts
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer