Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[VCS] Reverting Unchanged causes a reimport
1. Download the "VCSBug" project to your preferred workspace and open it
2. Connect it to Perforce
3. Add and submit all of the current assets
4. "Bug" -> "VCS"
5. "Checkout all"
6. "Revert Unchanged"
Expected Result: Reverting Unchanged files doesn't cause a script recompile
Actual Result: Reverting Unchanged files causes a script recompile
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a8, 2019.3.0b6, 2019.2.9f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2017.4.33f1
On 2019.3 assemblies are locked for a significant amount of time
- Reproduces with all files, not just scripts
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open