Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[VCS] Reverting Unchanged causes a reimport
1. Download the "VCSBug" project to your preferred workspace and open it
2. Connect it to Perforce
3. Add and submit all of the current assets
4. "Bug" -> "VCS"
5. "Checkout all"
6. "Revert Unchanged"
Expected Result: Reverting Unchanged files doesn't cause a script recompile
Actual Result: Reverting Unchanged files causes a script recompile
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a8, 2019.3.0b6, 2019.2.9f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2017.4.33f1
On 2019.3 assemblies are locked for a significant amount of time
- Reproduces with all files, not just scripts
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs