Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[VCS] Reverting Unchanged causes a reimport
1. Download the "VCSBug" project to your preferred workspace and open it
2. Connect it to Perforce
3. Add and submit all of the current assets
4. "Bug" -> "VCS"
5. "Checkout all"
6. "Revert Unchanged"
Expected Result: Reverting Unchanged files doesn't cause a script recompile
Actual Result: Reverting Unchanged files causes a script recompile
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a8, 2019.3.0b6, 2019.2.9f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2017.4.33f1
On 2019.3 assemblies are locked for a significant amount of time
- Reproduces with all files, not just scripts
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'