Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
Doing an edit of an asset, then opening Version Control window doesn’t automatically save assets to disk before showing the UI. Making me miss changes I have done but not yet saved.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order