Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
Doing an edit of an asset, then opening Version Control window doesn’t automatically save assets to disk before showing the UI. Making me miss changes I have done but not yet saved.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux doesn't complete when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers