Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[VCS] Files in VCCache remain mapped to wrong name after renaming (move task)
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project in your preferred workspace and open it
2. Connect it to Perforce and uncheck "Automatic Add" if It's checked
3. Create a new folder and observe its status (should have a red dot indicating that it's a local file)
4. Change its name
5. Observe its status again
Expected result: the renamed folder is still marked as "local"
Actual result: the renamed folder loses its status and no longer has any version control icons on it
Reproduced in: 2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0b2, 2019.2.3f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'