Search Issue Tracker
[VCS] LightingData.asset files getting marked as text files in Perforce
1) Open the attached project
2) Connect the project to a Perforce server
3) Select all assets in the Project and "Version Control" -> "Mark Add"
4) In Unity choose to "Reimport All"
5) Check the P4V client, pending changelist and check the filetype of the "Assets/bob/LightingData.asset".
6) The filetype should be "binary" but it will be "text"
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0p1, 2017.2.0p4, 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.Raycast maxDistance field accepts LayerMask object as valid input when using Physics.Raycast()
- Linux - Paste from outside Unity into the Launcher input fields doesn't work, and nor do context menus
- [IL2CPP] Struct that contains MarshalAs attribute doesn't work with IL2CPP backend
- (Webgl) Setting AudioSource.time or AudioSource.timeSamples after the AudioSource is paused results in smaller value than set
- Instantiating a shader causes Player to crash