Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[VCS] LightingData.asset files getting marked as text files in Perforce
1) Open the attached project
2) Connect the project to a Perforce server
3) Select all assets in the Project and "Version Control" -> "Mark Add"
4) In Unity choose to "Reimport All"
5) Check the P4V client, pending changelist and check the filetype of the "Assets/bob/LightingData.asset".
6) The filetype should be "binary" but it will be "text"
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0p1, 2017.2.0p4, 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property