Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[VCS] LightingData.asset files getting marked as text files in Perforce
1) Open the attached project
2) Connect the project to a Perforce server
3) Select all assets in the Project and "Version Control" -> "Mark Add"
4) In Unity choose to "Reimport All"
5) Check the P4V client, pending changelist and check the filetype of the "Assets/bob/LightingData.asset".
6) The filetype should be "binary" but it will be "text"
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0p1, 2017.2.0p4, 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio is not properly occluded when using Steam Audio
- Material changes are not tracked properly when using recursive rendering
- [NavMesh Components] Walkable Area randomly appearing on non-walkable meshes
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Editor crashes after a while of playing