Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[VCS] LightingData.asset files getting marked as text files in Perforce
1) Open the attached project
2) Connect the project to a Perforce server
3) Select all assets in the Project and "Version Control" -> "Mark Add"
4) In Unity choose to "Reimport All"
5) Check the P4V client, pending changelist and check the filetype of the "Assets/bob/LightingData.asset".
6) The filetype should be "binary" but it will be "text"
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0p1, 2017.2.0p4, 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes