Search Issue Tracker
Variable values are not assigned when a Monobehaviour script has a constructor requiring a parameter
1. Open the attached project "Case_1383018" and load Scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe the Console
Expected result: "someTestString" is printed in the Console
Actual result: "Null" is printed in the Console
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a16
- Issue is not reproducible when using a parameterless constructor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor(Object*) when opening project
- Crash on MainMessageLoop when importing Assets
- Crash on AwakeFromLoadQueue::InvokePersistentManagerAwake when opening a project
- "Open Reference For Grid Selection" help button opens non existing page
- Android IL2CPP build fails when the project contains native plugins that use NDK APIs that are available in the project's minimum API level but not available in API 22