Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
"value must be greater" errors appear, when Cloth components parameters are set to the wrong value.
1. Create a new project.
2. Create Empty game object in hierarchy.
3. Add Cloth component to it.
4. Set Cloth's "Stretching Stiffness" to 0. Error pops up: value must be greater than 0 UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()
5. Set Cloth's "Collision Mass Scale" to -1. Error pops up: value must be greater than or equal to 0 UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()
6. Set Cloth's "Solver Frequency" to 0. Error pops up: value must be greater than or equal to 1 UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()
7. Set Cloth's "Sleep Threshold" to -1. Error pops up: value must be greater than or equal to 0 UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()
Expected result: No errors. Value becomes the closest viable value. (just like in every other component)
Reproducible: 5.4.5p1, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.