Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
"value must be greater" errors appear, when Cloth components parameters are set to the wrong value.
1. Create a new project.
2. Create Empty game object in hierarchy.
3. Add Cloth component to it.
4. Set Cloth's "Stretching Stiffness" to 0. Error pops up: value must be greater than 0 UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()
5. Set Cloth's "Collision Mass Scale" to -1. Error pops up: value must be greater than or equal to 0 UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()
6. Set Cloth's "Solver Frequency" to 0. Error pops up: value must be greater than or equal to 1 UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()
7. Set Cloth's "Sleep Threshold" to -1. Error pops up: value must be greater than or equal to 0 UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()
Expected result: No errors. Value becomes the closest viable value. (just like in every other component)
Reproducible: 5.4.5p1, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded