Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.9.7-preview
Found in [Package]
[UWP][Xbox] Dpad does not work
All Xbox controller's dpad does not work on UWP.
1. Download package and project: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Build UWP player for Input Test (Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes)
3. Use the drop-down menu on the top to switch to Xbox
4. Connect a Xbox controller and observe
Actual: The dpad does not work.
Note: this happens to all kinds of xbox controller, including 360 and Xbone, wired or wireless.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos