Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.9.7-preview
Found in [Package]
[UWP][Xbox] Dpad does not work
All Xbox controller's dpad does not work on UWP.
1. Download package and project: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Build UWP player for Input Test (Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes)
3. Use the drop-down menu on the top to switch to Xbox
4. Connect a Xbox controller and observe
Actual: The dpad does not work.
Note: this happens to all kinds of xbox controller, including 360 and Xbone, wired or wireless.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button