Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.9.7-preview
Found in [Package]
[UWP][Xbox] Dpad does not work
All Xbox controller's dpad does not work on UWP.
1. Download package and project: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Build UWP player for Input Test (Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes)
3. Use the drop-down menu on the top to switch to Xbox
4. Connect a Xbox controller and observe
Actual: The dpad does not work.
Note: this happens to all kinds of xbox controller, including 360 and Xbone, wired or wireless.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version