Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.9.7-preview
Found in [Package]
[UWP][Xbox] Dpad does not work
All Xbox controller's dpad does not work on UWP.
1. Download package and project: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Build UWP player for Input Test (Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes)
3. Use the drop-down menu on the top to switch to Xbox
4. Connect a Xbox controller and observe
Actual: The dpad does not work.
Note: this happens to all kinds of xbox controller, including 360 and Xbone, wired or wireless.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler