Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.9.7-preview
Found in [Package]
[UWP][Xbox] Dpad does not work
All Xbox controller's dpad does not work on UWP.
1. Download package and project: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Build UWP player for Input Test (Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes)
3. Use the drop-down menu on the top to switch to Xbox
4. Connect a Xbox controller and observe
Actual: The dpad does not work.
Note: this happens to all kinds of xbox controller, including 360 and Xbone, wired or wireless.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs