Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UWP][WSA] scene starts with Unity splash screen
On UWP and WSA platforms, there are three splash screens. The third one is Unity splash screen, which starts at the same time as the first project scene. Expected that project scene should start only after Unity splash screen, like on standalone player or other platforms.
Reproducible on 5.2, 5.3, 5.4.
1. open "SplashExample.zip";
2. build to UWP or WSA platforms;
3. build and run the project. Observe that game starts as soon as the Unity splash screen starts to play;
Workaround: create dummy loading scene, which starts first scene after 5 seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Aug 18, 2020 15:55
good one <a href="https://www.lyricsauto.com">lyricsauto</a>