Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UWP][WSA] scene starts with Unity splash screen
On UWP and WSA platforms, there are three splash screens. The third one is Unity splash screen, which starts at the same time as the first project scene. Expected that project scene should start only after Unity splash screen, like on standalone player or other platforms.
Reproducible on 5.2, 5.3, 5.4.
1. open "SplashExample.zip";
2. build to UWP or WSA platforms;
3. build and run the project. Observe that game starts as soon as the Unity splash screen starts to play;
Workaround: create dummy loading scene, which starts first scene after 5 seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events