Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UWP][WSA] scene starts with Unity splash screen
On UWP and WSA platforms, there are three splash screens. The third one is Unity splash screen, which starts at the same time as the first project scene. Expected that project scene should start only after Unity splash screen, like on standalone player or other platforms.
Reproducible on 5.2, 5.3, 5.4.
1. open "SplashExample.zip";
2. build to UWP or WSA platforms;
3. build and run the project. Observe that game starts as soon as the Unity splash screen starts to play;
Workaround: create dummy loading scene, which starts first scene after 5 seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file