Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UWP][WSA] scene starts with Unity splash screen
On UWP and WSA platforms, there are three splash screens. The third one is Unity splash screen, which starts at the same time as the first project scene. Expected that project scene should start only after Unity splash screen, like on standalone player or other platforms.
Reproducible on 5.2, 5.3, 5.4.
1. open "SplashExample.zip";
2. build to UWP or WSA platforms;
3. build and run the project. Observe that game starts as soon as the Unity splash screen starts to play;
Workaround: create dummy loading scene, which starts first scene after 5 seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error