Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[UWP][WSA] scene starts with Unity splash screen
On UWP and WSA platforms, there are three splash screens. The third one is Unity splash screen, which starts at the same time as the first project scene. Expected that project scene should start only after Unity splash screen, like on standalone player or other platforms.
Reproducible on 5.2, 5.3, 5.4.
1. open "SplashExample.zip";
2. build to UWP or WSA platforms;
3. build and run the project. Observe that game starts as soon as the Unity splash screen starts to play;
Workaround: create dummy loading scene, which starts first scene after 5 seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position