Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[UWP][WP8.1] WWW throws HTTP headers away when server returns HTTP 401
1. Build and run attached project
2. Click 'Tap to run' button
3. Observe HTTP Communication error
Reproducible: 5.5.0a2, 5.4.0f2, 5.3.6f1, 5.2.5f1
Not reproducible with Windows 10 Desktop builds
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves