Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[UWP][WP8.1] WWW throws HTTP headers away when server returns HTTP 401
1. Build and run attached project
2. Click 'Tap to run' button
3. Observe HTTP Communication error
Reproducible: 5.5.0a2, 5.4.0f2, 5.3.6f1, 5.2.5f1
Not reproducible with Windows 10 Desktop builds
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd