Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] When running in DX12 mode application crashes if AA is disabled
1. Open any project
2. Go to Quality Settings and disable Anti aliasing
3. Deploy to Universal 10 apps
4. Add command line argument -force-d3d12
5. Hit run in Debug mode
Introduced in 5.4 Beta 18.
Reproducible only on UWP. Couldn't reproduce on standalone.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered