Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[UWP] Surface tablet doesn't respect orientation settings when set to tablet mode
When application is starting to launch, orientation seems to be correct, but after splash screen loading, orientation is not respected correctly.
Regression from 5.4.0a4.
1. Create empty project;
2. In "player settings" set "Portait" orientation only;
3. Build to UWP platform;
4. Deploy application to Surface 3 tablet, but before set it to "tablet mode".
Whatever orientation you change, those changes are not respected and don't make any impact when build and running the project.
UWP platform (Universal 10): orientations are not respected when set in Visual Studio's package manifest. Issue reproducible even with a new non Unity project, created in Visual Studio.
Orientations can be set in Unity player settings or can be forced by script.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect
Feb 07, 2017 15:38
How this can be found in advance version (5.4.0a5) and fixed in earlier version(5.3.1) ?