Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[UWP] Screen flickers on HoloLens 2 when Shared Depth Buffer is on
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "DepthBuffer.zip"
2. Open Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity
3. Open Edit>Project Settings...
4. Enable Shared Depth Buffer (XR Plug-in Management>Windows Mixed Reality)
5. Open File>Build Settings...
6. Switch Platform to Universal Windows Platform
7. Build And Run the project for HoloLens 2
Expected results: Screen does not flicker on HoloLens 2
Actual results: Screen flickers on HoloLens 2
Reproducible with: 4.6.0 (2020.3.20f1, 2020.3.23f1)
Not reproducible with: 4.4.2 (2019.4.33f1), 4.6.0 (2020.3.19f1)
Could not test with: 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a16 (Windows XR Plugin deprecated)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API
- [Android] Keyboard is not popping up after closing it a few times in the Player when "Hide mobile input" is enabled
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project